Friday, June 5, 2009

2.5

Okay, one more quick story:

One of the new aspects for me here is budgeting money. Let's just say, the first month I wasn't exactly "financially responsible" and found myself a little tight. Well, I had only a couple shillings, and had to make a game time decision about food for 2-3 weeks. I was in one of the cities, and happened to see some Arabian cereal. Well, I had to make a decision. Cereal, which may last...I don't know. Or rice, which would definitely last me 2 weeks.

Let's just say 2 days later my cereal was gone and I was thinking back to that rice I could have gotten.

Live and learn.
(I wrote another new post about my first day of school that is below this one, just thought I'd supplement a little)

1 comment:

  1. I remember this delema from the 60's. I always picked te ceral too. Might be a DNA thing. I love you Big H. Maz

    ReplyDelete